Friday, January 27, 2006

I guess I'm IT

Carly tagged me, so here it is
The rules: The tagged victim lists 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner, mentioning the sex of said partner. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on a post letting them know they've been tagged. If tagged before, no need to contribute. (Though I don't have 8 victims....hmmm)

My Perfect Lover/Partner:

MALE

1. Non-smoker. This is a huge deal to me - I dealt with a guy that couldn't quit smoking for way too long and it just proved that he's got an addictive personality. Besides, it's gross and stinky.
2. A good dresser. A guy that can dress himself and co-ordinate his wardrobe ranks very high on my list.
3. Independent - not only can he dress himself, but he's not still attached to his mommy's tit. (Ok, rude, I know - but jeez, some guys honestly can't do anything for themselves).
4. Hard-Working. I mean, every girl wants to marry a guy that's independently wealthy, right? Well, not if he can't earn it himself! I like a guy that can start with absolutely nothing and build himself something - that says a lot.
5. Sense of humour, definitely. I think I can be funny, but I'm not gonna sit here and laugh at my own jokes. You gotta make me laugh.
6. This is a give-in, but he's gotta like kids. Obviously.

7. A good cook. I love to cook and I think I'm pretty good at it - I also enjoy competition. Bring it.
8. Thoughtful - you gotta love a guy that remembers birthdays, thinks about you when he sees something that he knows you'll love and buys it and stops on his way home from work to pick up a nice bottle of wine because he knows you'll really appreciate it. (Even though he's really hoping that you'll get drunk and naked by 9:00).

Now I'm supposed to "tag" 8 people but I don't have that many readers so I'll just tag Kristin, Piera, Julie, Siobhan, Dianne, Tricia, Shelley and Sharlene. Trusting that you'll read this and email it to me or post in my comments....~hint hint~.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope those people do respond in your comments. You did a good job, here. So good, in fact, that I just tagged you again. Maybe that'll keep you posting...

Anonymous said...

OK, OK, I now have to say 8 things that I look for in a man: (you realize that I haven't looked for a man since I was 17, right?)

1. Non-smoker, I agree with you there. If I wanted to kiss an ashtray I would, I don't need a man who tastes like one.
2. Funny, I like to laugh and have someone think that I'm a little funny too.
3. Has to love kids. This is a no brainer.
4. Rich, I just want my second husband to be rich, should anything happen to Travis. I am a princess, and about time a start to live like one!! HAHAHAHA
5. Independant. I like a man that knows his own mind and can go at it with me. I might always be right, but I want a man that will try to think he's right sometimes.
6. Cute. He has to be cute. Not Sexy, handsome or drop dead hunky, just cute. I really like cute, dimples help!
7. A handy man. A man not afraid to try and fix something or build something. Something very sexy about a man getting sweaty building something. Yum Yum
8. He has to be Rob Thomas. He is my next man, did I mention he is coming to town.........

Miss Kelly said...

Dianne, you are hilarious! You ought to post comments more often...hint~hint.
I actually just received the email from ticketmaster.ca about RT. Too funny.