Saturday, January 14, 2006

Top 10 Reasons

I'm Glad I'm a Woman

1. I can "people watch" without looking like a creepy stalker.
2. I get to carry a purse and not be self-conscious.
3. It's ok to get scared once in a while - actually, it can be kinda cute.
4. Parties! Whether it be candles, cookware, jewellery, sex toys - whatever! It always equals good food and beverages and a lotta girl talk.
5. I can smile or talk to babies and children at the mall or on the street without looking like a creepy pedophile.
6. Chick Flicks.
7. The possibility that you can either flirt your way into a club or flirt your way out of a speeding ticket (I've done the club thing a few times and the ticket thing once).
8. I got to take ballet for years and never got teased about it.
9. Giving birth was a seriously awesome experience - and no matter how much pain a man is in, he can never compare it to that!
10. When we gain weight, we gain it proportionately, so our breasts get bigger too. When men gain weight, their penises stay the same size, just making them look smaller. That's funny.

So there you go, my first top 10. It's a little silly, I know, but I really noticed the people-watching thing the other day so I had to put it in somewhere.

1 comment:

Gingers Mom said...

I love it. Especially #10! So instead of feeling bad about my ass that is the size of Texas, I can start enjoying the fact that at least I currently have pretty impressive breasts. Although next to my massive belly the look like pebbles. I just can't win.