Sunday, January 22, 2006

134 and Counting DOWN

Good-Bye 2005!

So, it's now 2006. '05 was awesome. I met the greatest man on earth. He's awesome. Seriously. We went away on vacation to the Dominican Republic with all 3 kids - it was the best time I've ever had on a vacation! Then we found a great house to rent and moved in together. And it's been absolute bliss ever since (minus our tragic loss in October).
So does 2006 have in store? Well, I have never made a New Year's Resolution in my life, but this year is different. It's different because I have gained an ENORMOUS amount of weight since one year ago and it's revolting. Just look at that awful picture of me in Carly's blog - the one in the green sweater. I make rude noises every time I see it. I've gone up 2 sizes, I have some serious muffin tops and I just disgust myself.
Ok, I'm exaggerating just a bit. I've gained about 10 lbs. I know it's not ENORMOUS, as I previously whined about above. And most of the gain was after my accident in August. But I do look a lot bigger and feel a lot worse. So now, my goal is to lose that excess 10lbs and go back down to a size 6. And I'm giving myself 2 months. Starting now. So by March 22 I had better look damn good or.....what? What should my punishment be? Can someone think of something and I can finish this? Because all I can think of for now is that if I don't lose it by two months, I then have to lose it by three months.
I'm going upstairs right now to throw out the last of the brownies with the cream cheese icing. I had one after dinner and it was kind of stale.
I'm gonna wear my bikini again this summer, dammit!

3 comments:

Gingers Mom said...

I remember 134. It was good. 10lbs, huh? You Big fat cow. I don't think I can talk to you now until you lose some of that.

Gingers Mom said...

Ok Ok I take it back! where are you? I need your words of wisdom so I can continue to form my World of Munson cult!

Miss Kelly said...

I'll be back - don't worry. I have a couple "in-the-make". See you soon!