Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Before and After

Ok, the before shot you can see below, in yesterday's post. But here is The-Kid-Formally-Known-as-Munson. I'll have to make up a symbol for her now.



And yes, she's eating a piece of birthday cake. This was the first of 3 pieces she had on Sunday.

My birthday and my mom's birthday is the same day so we always have a little celebration together with the family and then my mom and I usually do something just the two of us later in the month.

Next year will be the big 3-0 for me. Hopefully I'll be out of the country. I've been so terrible to other friends and family on their 30th birthdays - buying them Depends and Preparation H and Bengay for presents - that I'm afraid of revenge. So, since it doesn't look like I'll be going to Vegas this year, hopefully next year!


[L-R: Griffin (my nephew), Olivia, Evan, Landon (other nephew), Claudia and Virginia (niece)]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the kids are getting so big, where has the time gone?

Anonymous said...

You were nice to me on my 30th. In fact, you gave me a gorgeous gift. Sure, there were a few snide comments, but otherwise, nothing. Maybe you were too scared....?