Monday, January 09, 2006

This is it - hi, it's me


Ok, so here goes.
Wow, can't believe I'm actually doing this.
It's my 29th birthday, and I've decided to start a blog. I don't know why....well, I know why. I read everyone else's and think "I can do this". And, I'm unemployed right now and very bored. So, I'll probably only do this until I start working....if that long. And in the meantime, my friends and family and who knows who else can sit and read super-boring stuff about my boyfriend Adam, our kids, our cats, maybe some juicy tidbits about our exes and god only knows what else I'll ramble on about.
So, today's the day I start my blog. Hopefully some of you will get a little kick out of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's some fan base!

Let me just say: Yay! Enjoy, my dear. I hope you'll stick around.

And happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

YAY another blog for me to read DAILY! Hope you had a great day yesterday!

Bex said...

YAY!! I knew you'd cave and do it! :)