Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What WAS I thinking?

I'm really into this writing thing - I've decided now I'm going to write a book. It will be titled "Dum-Dum" and it will be about how to deal with difficult ex's. Only when you open it, it will just have inside a rope and a Home Depot gift card to purchase a shovel. Because reasonable, responsible people cannot deal with unreasonable, irresponsible people.
That's my rant for the day. ~sigh~

Some sad news for some of you fans out there: Munson got her hair cut for the very first time on Sunday and now she no longer is a true Munson. Give her a couple months, though - she'll be back.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know. What were you thinking? Obviously that apostrophes can symbolize pluralization? Not exactly, sis. I agonized over mentioning it all morning, and I couldn't wait any longer. I'm sorry, but I didn't want you to fall like all the others and become fodder for the Princess and I. Exes. Somebody had to say it. It was either going to be her or me.

And in regards to the real news here: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see it. Will I be able to handle it, do you think? Did she cry?

Anonymous said...

Oh and I forgot to ask... his or yours? Exes, I mean.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...sorry about the spelling error. Not normally like me!
As for Munson and the haircut - she LOVED it. What little girl doesn't like staring at a transformation of herself in the mirror for 15 minutes? And the lady cutting her hair didn't think it was weird that I was picking some cut pieces up and putting them in a little baggie. But you should see it - it's so cute!