Thursday, January 19, 2006

Stop and Smell the ROSES


I know, it's been a couple days. I have a cold and haven't wanted to sit at the computer after work the past two days. I feel like absolute shit. Regardless, I have yet another rant (maybe I'm just cranky?).
Why is it that when people are in a huge crowd, we're barely moving it's so dang crowded, someone has to let one go? I mean seriously. I get off the skytrain, it's a HUGE surge of people, we're going up the escalator at the station, and then suddenly you get this whiff of a rank ASS. And then, the next day, same thing: we're all waiting at the Westcoast Express station, the train arrives, we're slowly making our way on, big crowd again, and I almost GAG. It's freakin' sick. WHY? If I knew who did it, I'd have thrown them in front of the train. I can't even eat a piece of dry toast in the morning, how the hell am I supposed to be able to stomach someone else's shite?
On the upside, commuting on public transit has given me much inspiration. I bought myself a cute little note pad that I scribble my blog ideas in and it's getting quite full. When I have a little more time in front of the computer (and not 20 minutes before I want to be in bed and in a nice Night-time-cold-medication-induced sleep) I've got some good topics to bitch....er....I mean discuss on here. Not to mention the introduction to The Sarge is getting over due. Stay tuned....

[Picture Note: This isn't the Westcoast Express, but it is the old steam engine that is at Fort Steele, BC (West Kootenays - look it up, gorgeous place!)]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be hysterical if people did think that was the West Coast Express! That you're chugging to work on a big old coal fuelled train. You should have left that part out!

Hoep you feel better soon. And not just because I want to read more.

Gingers Mom said...

Feel better soon. ONLY because I want to read more.

Miss Kelly said...

Yeah, no kidding - Vancouver's top-of-the-line transit! That's funny.