Sunday, January 22, 2006

This is Like Grade 7 All Over Again!

This is so funny - inspired by my friend Carly's blog who was in turn prompted by another, I have brought to you my MASH results, 2006:

Your husband's name is Benicio Del Toro and you have 4 children. You're a Ranch Hand who drives to work every day in a black Porsche Cayenne.
It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with Benicio Del Toro in your house in Denver, Colorado.


I just wish I could remember how to fold the paper to do that other one we used to do....

Ok, now I'm trying to find some pictures from elementary school but I can't locate them right now (as Kristin heaves a sigh of relief). I did, however, find this one that I had scanned in a couple years ago, of me and my friend Nikki:
I also found some of my grad photos and although I never dated the guy I went to grad with (we were just friends), those will go into the "Guys I Once Dated" blog which will appear some time in the future.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ranch hand? Girl, you crack me up!

Gingers Mom said...

OH that is so funny. I don't even remember how to do that! I love it. However if you find any pics of me back then I will sue you for putting them on the internet. I am scarred just remember those!

Gingers Mom said...

I found the link you did this on and was all excited until I realized I can't really play. Not too fair to the husband I already picked and kids I already have. :) I'm a pretty boring - 2.5 kids and driving a minivan!!

Anonymous said...

Come on Kristin, you can always play! It's just for fun! I wouldn't ever even consider getting married and I did!

Gingers Mom said...

Ok, ok. I tried it. And the results (which I posted on my blog) are not that far off from reality. I really AM boring.

Anonymous said...

I just tagged you Kelly. Visit my blog to get your instructions.