Sunday, April 30, 2006

I Thought This Would be Easier

Carly has assigned me the letter J to work with - I must now list for you 10 words starting with the letter J and what they mean in my life. Here it is:

Jacob - My favorite store for buying work clothes. Classy, lots of black & white, classic...my best clothes come from there.

jell-o - I used to L-O-V-E the stuff. Now I just love making it with Evan - I have to let him do the stirring. I DO like jello shooters, though.

jasmine - funny, I was talking with my dad about this earlier today. We were reminiscing about sitting outside at my Grandma's house in Ventura, playing cards and the smell of jasmine in the breeze. If I think hard enough I can almost smell it.

Johansson - as in Scarlett - she is so HOT.

Joaquin Phoenix - I think this is why Carly assigned me the letter J. Ever since Inventing the Abbots this mysterious man has piqued my interest. There is this deep, dark, gloomy air about him that I find absolutely irrisistible and incrediby sexy. ~sigh~

January - my birth month. No explanation required.

Jeopordy - I love this show. I'm like Rain Man when it comes to Jeopordy. I hate it when I miss it.

Juneau - my kitty, not Alaska. He's my sweet boy - he's pretty, all big & fluffy, and loving and friendly.

Julie - I met her at my horrible job at HBT. She made it not-so-horrible. Fun, sweet girl - love her to pieces.

Japanese - gardens & food. Love them both.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, girl. I hadn't even thought of Joaquin when I gave you J. Didn't even cross my mind. I figured you would use Juneau though. I like it. Great list.

Anonymous said...

Awwww...thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that was all me, Julie. I was the one who gave her the J! Just jokes. Ha ha, two more Js!

Actually, I just came back to say that I love January! A new year always feels so good! And I was just thinking about how fun it was to start this one with you guys! Maybe I'll see you next January??? WTF?

Miss Kelly said...

Yay - comments! Other than Carly, haven't had many lately.
Of course Julie, you had to be on there. Did I make you blush?
Ha ha Carly - no kidding, hopefully I'll see you before next January. It was a great time though. We'll be due for a Balderdash re-visit some time. Or perhaps a little Trivial Pursuit?

Anonymous said...

Just let me know when Adam's gets over the last Balderdash fiasco. 'Technically, that's three words.' Bwahaha!

Anonymous said...

that's "three letters" thank you very much!!!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't remember! What was the word? Nuns or something?

Gingers Mom said...

Great list! That was a hard letter.