Thursday, April 27, 2006

Not Another One Like It

One day, about a month ago, Adam was going through this box he has that's been sitting on top of the big entertainment unit in our living room. There are actually 4 boxes, but there's this one that has just random things in it. It has some miscellanious souveniers from Mexico, some old pictures, cards, jewellery items and...well....THIS:


I realize that it's kind of hard to see, so here's another angle of it (possibly giving you a better idea of what it is):


Yes, folks. It IS a Cheeto shaped like a penis. Head and all. But it doesn't end there. There is also this:


This one is coral. Same idea. It looks better from the side, but my photography skills were lacking. So are we all seeing the pattern?

And where does he keep these items? In this:

I'm almost done. I have just one more item to show you. Let's just say that whatever Adam did in the past, before he met me, he can keep to himself. I'm not asking questions. It's really none of my business.


Yes, those are digits. He says they're massagers. Whatever. Just so you know the actual size of the above...um...objects, I've given you this:


The only conclusion I'm going to come to on this is that those are obviously man thumbs. ~snicker~

4 comments:

Gingers Mom said...

I almost snorted wine cooler through my nose reading this. That is hysterical. The truth is, men just can't be trusted alone. He's lucky to have found you in order to save him from his weird man ways.

Anonymous said...

He's a smart man for waiting an entire year to show you that collection.

Miss Kelly said...

He's a freak. All items are now back in their box and where they will remain until one day, maybe after we move again, and someone inquire's as to what is in said box.

Anonymous said...

Okay, enough of this penis admiration weirdness. Come on girl, I gave you that letter days ago. Or maybe it was A day. Whatever. Come on...