Sunday, April 09, 2006

And For My Next Trick

I'll admit it - the state of this blog is currently bor-ing, I know. And I'm not at my busiest either, so I really have no reasonable excuse to give you. Yes, I work Monday-Friday, yes I have kids that keep me busy, but I'm off work at 4:30 every day and my kids are in bed by 8:00 every night. And I don't go to bed until 11 on most nights. So that's 3 hours of what? Currently, it's drinking wine (or Ceasars) and laying on the couch watching brainless reality TV. I am supposed to be reading for my home study course, which I do, but not as much as I should. And starting in 3 days I am taking another course so I really should be doing a lot more studying now. I'm a procrastinator, and it gets me nowhere. So, starting now, I'm going to try my best at getting my work done when I should get it done and stop leaving things to the last minute. It can be my Spring resolution (since I don't have a habit of making New Year's Resolutions). Someone needs to keep tabs on me though - any volunteers? You'll need to email me or call me on an almost daily basis and kick my ass. Adam's not the man for the job - he was supposed to do that 2 weeks ago to get me to exercise and he hasn't done it at all.
If you care, you'll help me...and then, with a little more edumacation, I might actually have something worth-while to post.

4 comments:

Gingers Mom said...

Go Kelly GO!! I always put off classwork. I am SO glad those days are over. You can do it! I'm only saying this because I LOVE your blog. That is because I have NO life and only write about my kid's poop and the activities of my neighbors. Keep it interesting for me Kell.

Miss Kelly said...

Don't know about the poop but I love hearing about other people's neighbours!

Miss Kelly said...

Also, didn't you notice that I forgot to add a title? This blog sucks!
I currently have two (count 'em!) readers.

Anonymous said...

So, how's this all going? If I wasn't in a constant struggle to take care of myself, I'd be happy to help you out. If you left it all up to me, I'd just forget. Sorry.