Thursday, April 20, 2006

My Collage

I have nothing worthwhile to post tonight, so I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures.
I had THE most boring day today. I spent the entire day at a Negotiation Seminar at the Justice Institute. It's a weird requirement for my job - I need to get something like 20 credits for the next two years in order for me to become a Level II Adjuster. So I need to take these extra credit seminars and luncheons and stuff. The one I went to today is worth 6 credits, so that's a nice chunk, but it took me out for a whole day, sitting in some stuffy classroom in a concrete building that has wayyyy too many uniformed people walking around. (This is where police go for training as well as paramedics and security guards and who knows what else). AND it made me miss another seminar that would've been an easy credit because it was at some lawyer's office downtown, only an hour and a half long and your lunch is included and you basically just half-listen while you're eating. Ah well, I'll catch the next one.
Let me get you another picture.



Olivia just looooves her baby cousin, Landon. He is irrisistable. He's so cute and so happy and he never makes a peep - even when he's being strangled by that crazy blonde cousin of his.

Speaking of the crazy blonde chick - she has a crush on a boy on Evan's baseball team. She's borderline obsessed. It's sad. But cute, in a crazy, obsessed kind of way. I just realized something - she doesn't even know that her dad is this kid's Godfather. Is that kind of insestuous?


This picture is kind of old, but I always liked it so I wanted to post it. I just love the fact that I'm holding a beer and sitting on my 2-year-old son. As Adam always says: "You can take the girl out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of the girl".
Well said Adam, well said.
I'm done for the night. My throat hurts, thank GOD tomorrow if Friday, and I want to get a little action before my man falls asleep on the couch. Seriously.
Actually, the idea for another post came to mind but it's a serious matter so I have to draft up a whole new one.
Besides, I know no one's reading anyways...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading. Still haven't gotten my own life yet! I'm working on it! I'm determined to go to Europe for a honeymoon now instead of just skiing.

Anonymous said...

Well, just so everyone knows, Olivia's cute little cousin does in fact scream!! As I sit here typing this he is crying because god forbid I put him down. Good thing he is so cute!! He loves Liv just as much and loves all the attention. He has learned at a very young age how to work a room, he had to, he is competing with his older brother and sister. The pic is adorable of Olivia and Landon, we must blow it up!!

Anonymous said...

It's funny that in one picture Olivia is the squeezER and in the other she's the squeezEE!

Gingers Mom said...

I'm reading! I'm reading! I've just been MIA for a while. Great pics!!