Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Guilty As Charged

Re: This post about lazy bloggers like me. I am guilty, I'll be the first to admit it. But, it was a life or death situation! Well, more like a job situation - if I didn't pass this final licensing exam, I would've been out of work. In this entire industry, most likely, as word travels fast. It's like living in a small town where everyone knows everyone else and if they don't, they know about them.
Anyways, got the news today and I still have a job. I finally passed the exam (86% Baby!) and am now a licensed adjustor in BC. ERGO, I shall now be enjoying the remainder of the summer with my reading list and perhaps a little exercise and, finally, some posts. No more school, textbooks, exams...until September.
More to come - since I'm actually at work right now sneaking in this post, I better run and get some work done.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Congrats on your exam! I actually stopped checking for a while, but good to see you'll be back blogging again! If you kept this up I might have to get my own life!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

For the record, I wasn't calling anyone lazy, I was just pointing out that July was a little slow in the blog world. That's all.

Mz.Elle said...

Good job!!
Congratulations:)

Gingers Mom said...

Congratulations. I know you were working hard.
I'm with Julie. I'd rather depend on your life to entertain me that try and find one of my own.

Miss Kelly said...

Kristin - after reading your blog this morning, your life is MORE than entertaining.
As for the lazy comment - it was more meant for me. I am lazy.