Sunday, August 13, 2006

No Munson Tonight - It's Just Me

I took this one from Ms. L but I love these things and this one had some questions I'd never seen. Read on...

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Nope
2. What color are your eyes? Brown
3. When was the last time you went sledding? We haven't had much snow the last two years - it was probably 2 1/2 years ago
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Hmmm...good question. I'm not a cuddler and I like a cold room but sometimes it gets too cold...
5. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes I do.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Not one creative gene in my body.
7. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Jennifer is cute, but Angelina is sexy. If you're asking if I had to go bisexual who would I choose, well Angelina of course.
8. Who was your first crush? Jesse Bouma
9. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Naw - there's always someone that knows something

10. Have you ever been ice skating? Yes, but long time ago. Not sure if I could do it now.
11. How often do you remember your dreams? I have such a terrible memory. When I was pregnant I'd have super vivid dreams that I always remembered. Now that happens once in a while.
12. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? For those of you who have heard me laugh, I tend to let it out quite often and it always makes me cry. I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard but probably recently and it was probably something Adam said or did. Or Olivia.
13. Can you name 4 songs by The Beatles? Yeah
14. What's the one thing always on your mind? Lately, the time. My job is doing that to me. You always have to write down the time when you talk to someone or they left a message. It's driving me insane because I don't wear a watch and haven't in years.
15. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could play a musical instrument, namely the piano. Never learned.
16. Do you know anyone in jail? No. Not that I know of.
17. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yes
18. Have you ever been punched in the face? By a baby, numerous times. Brent Hagyard punched me in the neck in Elementary School.
19. Do you own any stuffed animals? A couple that were my Grandma's but even those are in my kids rooms. Oh, and there's a spider beanie baby on the computer speaker. It used to sit on my computer at my old job.
20. Do you have a major crush on someone? Oh, now I just remembered my secret! (kidding)
21. Do you miss someone right now? I miss both my grandmother's a lot and lately I've really been missing Kaine. I think because the anniversary is coming up. Adam and I have been talking about him a lot lately too so I think we're both feeling it. It hurts.
22. What are you listening to right now? Just the hum of the computer.
23. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Not necessarily the death, but every year I watch the Oscars and they always have the "In Memoriam" part on the actors/directors that have passed that year. That almost always makes me cry.
24. What color underwear/boxers are you wearing? I don't remember. I think they're pink striped.
25. Where do you work? In my office in Burnaby.

26. What ended your last relationship? Cocaine. Not mine.
27. What food do you crave right now? None at this moment. Lately I've been big on dark green salads with vinaigrette and strawberries.
28. What was the last TV show you watched? I think that last entire show I watched was Last Comic Standing last week.
29. What is the last thing you ate? Poppycock. Haha, I said cock.
30. Are you on any medication? Read #29 - I probably should be. There's my secret. I stopped taking my meds and didn't tell anyone. My bad. (No Adam, it's OK. I'm still taking my birth control)
31. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The side that doesn't have Adam's body laying on it. I'm not picky.
32. What color shirt are you wearing? My brown hoodie. I was cold earlier.
33. What is your favorite frozen treat? Frozen Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Seriously. Good. Shit.
34. How many tattoos/piercing do you have? 3 tattoos, ears pierced and navel (yes, still)
35. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? I can imagine. I can also imagine myself driving a Lotus. And if I had to choose...well...vroom vroom.
36. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble? Of course. I'm the baby of the family. How else was I able to get attention?
37. Do you like your nose? I don't like it. Seriously. It's big. And it looks even bigger when I'm tanned.
38. What color is your bedroom? brun
39. Where do you live? Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
40. Are you an aggressive driver? Sometimes. I've calmed down quite a bit because now I don't have dum-dum to make me late for things. Besides, I'd rather be 5 minutes late and ALIVE.
41. What color is your car? Maroon-ish
42. What do you smell like right now? My perfume. Actually, it's a body spray. White Musk from Body Shop. My body has really bad chemistry with most perfumes and I've discovered that I can only wear musky stuff. Which most other people hate the smell of.
43. What is your favorite color? Green
44. What character from a movie/TV most reminds you of yourself? Roseanne. Ok, no. I honestly don't know. Tough one.
45. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Most of the time, yes.

46. Do you own a digital camera? Yes
47. What books, if any, have made you cry? I can't think of one right now. I know I've cried from reading but I just can't think of what right now.
48. Are you a jealous person? Nope
49. 69? What's the question? I don't get it. But if you're asking, well OK.
50. What shoes are you wearing right now? None. Don't wear shoes in the house. I'm barefoot and procrastinating painting my toenails.
51. What is your major weakness? Babies.
52. Do you suffer motion sickness? Yes, though I haven't lately. Again, I'm not with Dum-Dum anymore. His driving is horrible, he always made me sick. I can't usually read in the car although I've been able to read maps. I'm sure if I went to Tofino again I'd get sick - that road is terrible!
53. What's the best pizza? Me & Ed's Gangster - it's all capicolli and pepperoni and salami (sliced nice and thin) and their sauce is the best. Oh, and I looove thin crust. Mmmmm.....
54. Longest relationship? 8 years. That was 7 too many.
55. Are you afraid of thunderstorms? No, but I do get goosebumps.
56. What do you want to be when you grow up? A ballerina. Honestly, if you're answering some sort of 69 question, why is this one in here?
57. Have you ever given or been given an engagement ring? The same guy (you guess it: Dum-Dum) gave me 2. And we never did get married.
58. What was the last gift someone gave you? Cory gave me a pot with Gerbera Daisies - they're one of my favourites. That was on Saturday. Before that, my mom had given me a pedicure for Mother's Day and Adam gave me an awesome new clock radio. It plays nature noises!
59. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? Probably my mom.
60. Can you cook? Yes.
61. What is your favorite jelly/jam? I like my mom's blueberry jam. And blackberry. Basically, any of my mom's jams.
62. Can you swim? yes
63. What is your first memory? I remember how my Grandpa (Smith) smelled - I'd sit on his lap for hours while he chatted with my parents. My dad smelled almost the same but now he doesn't smoke anymore so he smells better. I remember bits and pieces of our trips to my Aunt & Uncle's at Tatla Lake. Like I said, I have a horrible memory but I remember certain smells and those will always stay with me. Weird, I know.
64. What item would you like to have buried with you? Morbid thought. Obviously nothing of much value since I want my kids to hock all my jewellery. I've honestly never really thought of being buried - I sort of assumed I'd be cremated. I know it's bad but the thought of my dead body rotting in a wooden box that my loved one's had to cough up thousands of dollars for just doesn't make sense to me. Throw a big party instead and send my ashes to space.
65. What are three things you're dying to have right now that would make everything just about perfect? Nothing I'm really dying for - Adam and I live it up pretty good. I could stand to lose a couple inches off my waist. How about just a vacation, somewhere hot and all-inclusive where I get waited on hand and foot and the only decision to be made is where we're going to eat tonight.

6 comments:

Mz.Elle said...

Ohh great list!
I had forgotten about Me N Ed's pizza place..

Anonymous said...

I stole this.

Gingers Mom said...

I had a hard time not snorting coffe through my nose when you mentioned Brent Hagyard. I think I remember that??
I also took not that you did not mention that you miss me. I am sending you a gesture. Can you guess what it is?

Miss Kelly said...

No, Kristin, I don't want to give you a blow job. Oh wait - which gesture? Adam always gives me that one with his tongue in his cheek...you know the one.

Gingers Mom said...

I know the one. My husband is just as romantic...

Bex said...

I stole this too!