Monday, July 31, 2006

Randoms...

I know, I'm sorry I haven't done my Beaver Lake post yet. Bear with me. It's been a very busy and stressful week but it should start getting back to normal now.
  • I wrote my final licensing exam today. If I don't pass this one, it's the end of the road for me. Just in case, let me know if you see any good job postings around.
  • My ex is currently moving into a house within a few blocks of where I live. Good or bad? We'll see...
  • I'm so tired right now that I actually forgot the 3 or 4 other things I wanted to say here. Shit.
  • Addition to the previous story of my weird neghbourhood: the cops came by the other day and took someone away from the Redneck house two doors over. Can we all say marijuana grow-op?
  • Last week was my first ever schmooze-fest in the Insurance industry - I actually had to stand at the tee-box on the 4th hole at a beautiful golf course and KISS ASS all day. It was cool but I'll never do it again. Unless they supply me booze. And a partner.

I promise y'all that I'm going to get some decent sleep and get my camping post done. This week.

Oh, and thanks to all my new visitors and especially Kris for sending them to my boring-ass blog.

3 comments:

Gingers Mom said...

It's not a boring ass blog. You are so funny I pee my pants on a regular basis.

Miss Kelly said...

Pregnant women are KNOWN to pee their pants on a regular basis. You're still pregnant, right?

Mz.Elle said...

Haa,you girls are funny!

I don't think you're boring!
Reading you makes me feel like I still live in civilization rather than this hick town,lol