Wednesday, March 15, 2006

STRESS

Ok, I know I have been a very, VERY bad blogger lately. I have had a lot on my mind - and not a lot to publish on here. I've been working my butt off at my new job and I need to be licensed in order to continue with this job. I took an exam for my license the day after I started working here and I was told "it's not too hard, just read the material and you'll be fine". Are you frickin' nuts?? I later find out that you need 80% to pass and half the questions was material I had read...no wait, more or less skimmed through. Didn't quite memorize. Needless to say, I didn't pass and just wrote my re-write yesterday morning. Only now, the pressure is SO on. If I don't pass this one, I can't take another re-write for 6 months. And in that time, I doubt I will have this job any longer becuase I'm really no use to them until I'm licensed. So, it's do or die. And I wrote it yesterday. And now I want to die. Every time I think about it my stomach goes in knots and I want to puke.
On the upside, if I lose this job I will probably be blogging a lot then....and hanging out with the cats.

1 comment:

Gingers Mom said...

When do you find out your results? Good luck. Be around more. I miss your insulting banter.