Sunday, March 26, 2006

A Little Slow


Some interesting facts about KELLY
  • No piece of Kelly can be folded in half more than seven (7) times
  • Kelly is the only planet that rotates clockwise
  • Kellys melt in vinegar
  • American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one Kelly from each salad served in first-class
  • Kellys do not produce acorns until they are fifty (50) years of age or older


Ok, here are some real ones:

  • I have reading glasses that I don't wear because I hate how I look in glasses (and they're old and hurt the backs of my ears)
  • I was born year of the Dragon and have a tattoo on my back that is the Chinese character for "Dragon"
  • I'm a college drop-out
  • My mom and I share the same birthday
  • For 3 days before I menstruate, I have serious cravings for salt and regardless of how bad it is, I give in
  • I wish I was more motivated to exercise
  • I'm ignoring my kids right now and I'd better get back upstairs to see what they're doing

1 comment:

Gingers Mom said...

Exercise? What's that? And who needs to menstrate in order to indulge in a little salt, and chocolate...mmmm potato chips....french fries! Mmmmm....