Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Amazing Race Junkie

Since my team is out I can bitch about the other teams:

How come Ray & Yolanda are always breathing so heavy? I thought they were super-athletic long-distance marathon people? She's got wayyyy too much junk-in-the-trunk.

Go Fran & Barry - I LOOOOVE how mean they were to Lake & Michelle (Uh, are they not a total example of "I slept with my assistant and now she's pregnant so I have to marry the stupid twat"?)


I kind of wish that it was a non-elimination round just so we could see the Pink Double-D's claws come out at an airport or bus station and gauge out Mr. Redneck's eyes - that would've been some great entertainment! Oh well, just as good that they're gone. Horny Frat Boys have already forgotten them.

I'm going to get myself a t-shirt that says "Bowling Mom". Yep. Too funny.

Stay tuned for next week....I can't wait to see Mo's temper tantrum! She's done pretty good so far - I figured she would've spazzed out already at this point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started to write something like this last week, but it's still sitting in my draft folder. I'll work on it.

I'm in shock that you would actually publicly post an allegiance with Lake. Barf.

Gingers Mom said...

I've never watched this. Maybe I should check it out. When is it on?