Sunday, March 19, 2006

A Repeat, I'm Sure



I'm sure I've done this one, but my answers change EVERY time so here goes again:

Subject: How well do you know me?

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Walk The Line
2. Napoleon Dynamite
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. Office Space
(I could easily go on here - there's about 20 movies that I would (and do) watch over and over)

Four places I have lived:
1. Coquitlam
2. Port Coquitlam
3. Surrey
4.

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Amazing Race
2. The First 48 (The REAL CSI)
3. Crime and Punishment (It's the REAL Law & Order)
4. Jeapordy!

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Punta Cana
2. Disneyland
3. Oregon Coast
4. Tofino

Four web sites I visit daily:
1. Royal Bank
2. For work, usually Mapquest
3. other bloggers
4. msn.com (just because it's my homepage at work)

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Butter chicken with naan
2. Steak & mashed potatoes
3. The Buffalo chicken burgers Adam makes
4. cajun chicken

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Back on the beach in Punta Cana
2. Disneyland
3. anywhere hot & sticky (my body soooo needs humidity right now!)
4. Back in bed

Four Friends that have been tagged that I think will respond:
1. Carly-Ann
2. Kristin
3. Piera
4. CLAYTON!

I've been tagged. so here it goes...delete my answers, replace with your own and send it back to me and on to other friends!

2 comments:

Gingers Mom said...

Since I already did this and posted it on my blog - I shun your tag. But it is good to see you blogging again.

Anonymous said...

'I shun your tag' That's great. I've been working on this since Kristin tagged me, but it's still in the draft folder. I promise... soon.