Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Arctic Zone



This is my office. At least it feels that way. And when the weather is nice and hot and sunny outside, it's worse inside my office!

So I come to work in a pretty skirt and short-sleeved sweater and open-toed shoes and freeze my butt off.

Even my tea is cold now.

I'm going to make some cup-of-soup and tomorrow, I'm bringing my Magic Bag to work. Not just for my cramps, but to keep me warm.

I can only quietly complain on here - if I say anything in the office, they'll crank the heat and then I'll be sweating to death. So I'll just keep quiet and plug in the little heater under my desk and continue my cup-of-soup diet.

4 comments:

Gingers Mom said...

I HATE that. It is because men run the thermostat. Bastards...

I must have PMS.

Anonymous said...

She feels your pain!

Anonymous said...

So do i....but its HUMMER week....

Anonymous said...

Okay, yeah, yeah. You're cold. But are your fingers frozen??? It's been three days... something new please.

Need ideas?

-Things Carly would like to make my assitant do.
-Favorite band ever.
-When and how to drink tequila out of a whiskey glass normally used to store change in your car at nine on a Valentine's Saturday morning.