Monday, February 26, 2007

Up Close & Personal

This blog is pure fluff tonight. I don't know why - I didn't sit down at the computer with any intentions to post at all today. I'm just in that sort of mood, I guess. Maybe it's the muscle relaxant I took a couple hours ago because I did something awful to my back today.

Maybe I just felt like posting some random photos....

Random shots, of animals, people, things in my life that sometimes have me wondering "How would I feel if I drank a glass of wine with that muscle relaxant?".

It's not really a question, by the way....


Or maybe, with this sudden cold weather (again) and snow on the ground (yet again), I was feeling a bit nostalgic for some warm, Summer weather...

Er...maybe not.

1 comment:

Gingers Mom said...

Drugged Kelly is always fun. Keep it up. Like the new look here...