Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Countdown Is On


That's right, folks. Only 55 days of "training" left. Er, shall I say healing?

Because, Mr. Mark-My-Words said: If Rocky can box at 60, then I can thread the needle at 35. And I wasn't the only one to hear this. I have witnesses.

April 25, 2007 - he turns 35. And I will film it.

Adam's threading the needle.

Oh, he says no now...but we'll make sure he has plenty of liquid courage to get him going. He keeps telling me that his toe hasn't healed from the last attempt. Check these out:
24 Hours Post-Incident - look at that swelling on his right foot!
48 Hours Later...look at that swelling and the beautiful bruising beginning!
So don't forget - April 25. Can't wait!

2 comments:

QueenieCarly said...

I took the day off already. I don't know if Aaron can bear to watch. He'll try to talk Adam out of it.

And thank you for getting the quote right. I always meant to go back and change it.

Anonymous said...

What if he promises to wear his pants this time?