Saturday, February 18, 2006

See, I told you...

I know, this is a short post. But my mom sent me this picture taken on her's and my birthday (same day) and when I look at this picture I start cracking up so hard. I TOLD you Olivia is nuts! (See previous post about Munson).

I don't really know if she was laughing, screaming or just making a face but it was way too hilarious for me NOT to post it.

And I've been getting a lot of flack for for not posting anything recently. I started a new job last week and before that was studying for an exam - don't worry, once I get back into the working groove I'll be back at 'er. Hang tight.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna make the picture bigger and I can't! Looks cute though!

Gingers Mom said...

yeah I tried to do that too. I love the big gaggle of kids. Our family is starting to get like that too!

Gingers Mom said...

I MISS YOU! Post again soon. I need my fix.

Anonymous said...

At least your kids look happy! Griffin is seeing what Oliva is doing, Virginia looks like she's ready to cry and Landon, well he's Landon. We really will have to try and get all the kids together at some point down the road, maybe before Claudia goes to college. So, when are you having an other one????????HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

After another look at the picture, do you think Evan farted just as the picture was taken? I bet he did, check out his pose!!! Of course I would think this, look who my husband is!

Anonymous said...

That photo is great! I wish we could zoom in on Evan and Claudia... that would make an excellent photo.

Where's the post about how cool and great
Evan is? Didn't you promise that, like, months ago?

And Claudia's next.

You've got some catching up to do.

Sure, Liv's funny, but E & C are much more entertaining!

Miss Kelly said...

Yes, they are definitely entertaining! I wish I could just add pictures on this blog like you can on your's Carly.