Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Moi

  • Last Alcoholic Drink: Red wine after dinner last night
  • Last Car Ride: This morning, dropped kids off at daycare then ran errands.
  • Last Kiss: Olivia, when I dropped the kids off.
  • Last Good Cry: A couple weeks ago when my ex was 2 hours late picking up the kids and I was more angry about his irresponsible nature.
  • Last Library Book checked out: Holy crap - it would've been about 9 years ago in college.
  • Last Movie Seen in Theatres: The Exorcism of Emily Rose - it was months ago!
  • Last Book Read: A non-fiction crime novel called The Surgeon's Wife
  • Last Movie Rented: I think it was Skeleton Key
  • Last Cuss Word Uttered: It was the eff one, moments ago, and it was to Dante who I'm gonna kill in a second
  • Last Beverage Drank: Coffee.
  • Last Food Consumed: Bagel chips with cream cheese on them.
  • Last Phone Call: And old friend from Ranch Park - Nomayne
  • Last TV Show Watched: The Morning News
  • Last Time Showered: Yesterday after my workout - I'm going in the shower as soon as I post this.
  • Last Shoes Worn: Black leather boots that just go up to my calves.
  • Last CD Played: The Killers in the car, as per Olivia's request.
  • Last Item Bought: Some silk plants from Michaels
  • Last Download: It was from Nick Jr. website for Olivia - something to do with Dora the Explorer.
  • Last Annoyance: The guy that ran the stop sign near Evan's school yesterday and almost killed me - thank goodness I'm an attentive driver.
  • Last Disappointment: The way I was treated at the job I just quit - I didn't want it to end that way, but it was out of my control.
  • Last Thing Written: A letter I started to my friend Carly, who will be jetting off to Paris in a few days
  • Last Key Used: My front door
  • Last Word Spoken: See above regarding the last cuss word uttered....
  • Last Sleep: last evening from about 10:30 - 6:00 this morning
  • Last Sexual Fantasy: It had something to do with Adam and I being away somewhere on a remote beach - I keep dreaming about a vacation alone with him!!
  • Last Weird Encounter: With the ex-boss on Tuesday when she told me to leave
  • Last Ice Cream Eaten: I don't remember - I almost never eat ice cream. I think it was Spring Break last year when I drove out to Langley with the kids just to get Baskin Robbins.
  • Last Time Amused: Reading a comment on my blog from my sister-in-law. I actually laughed out loud. (Before I swore at my cat).
  • Last Time Wanting To Die (figuratively): I think it was a few minutes before I quit my job, I felt really sick to my stomach because I felt so bad about it.
  • Last Time Hugged: Adam, this morning - we were moody toward each other last night and I needed a hug from him.
  • Last Time Scolded: I don't know - it was probably in December before I finished at my other job, my old supervisor BEEACH. I probably didn't read her mind correctly.
  • Last Chair Sat In: Other than here at the computer - it was in my car.
  • Last bowel movement: Ok, who put this question in here? This morning, if you really need to know
  • Last Underwear Worn: White bikini's with a pink flower on the front
  • Last Shirt Worn: black sweater
  • Last Webpage Visited: I just read the headlines on MSN.com

The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were asked to leave by your boss? What's up with that?