Friday, April 13, 2007

Suite Relief

Remember me?

Yes, I'm still alive and kicking. Barely...

I'm just here to debrief you on what's going on:
  1. I wrote two final exams this week. One word: BRUTAL. I get massive anxiety when I have to write an exam and it honestly puts my entire body and mind through hell. Yes, I know, I seem to do it enough that I should just get over it but...I can't help it.
  2. I move this weekend - which has just added to the anxiety. Yes, I am relieved to have found a place that I L-O-V-E and I am excited about it but at the same time it's very bittersweet. I won't be coming home to Adam every night and it's tough. We'll still see each other a lot I'm sure but...it's still tough.
  3. We sold my truck. I am so sad to be saying good bye to my truck - I love this thing! It's the first brand new vehicle that I bought for myself and it's never given me trouble and I just love it. So this is hard...although saying goodbye to $500/month car payments is not hard. And never having to pay for gas is pretty sweet too. If you don't know, I've had a company car since January and it has been INCREDIBLE. Especially since the price of gas has gone up to $armandleg/litre.

So, in a nutshell, my nerves are shot, I've barely slept in two weeks and I'm planning on having a textbook burning at my new place next weekend. Anyone want to join me?

3 comments:

QueenieCarly said...

You've had a lot on your plate, but the light is at the end of the tunnel now, yes? And your place is fan-freakin'-tastic. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Yes - I've slept like a BABY these last couple of nights. I love my new place. Its slowly coming together and once it looks decent I will post some photos.

Gingers Mom said...

Can't wait to see the pics of the new place. I wish I could come to the book burning party! We are hoping to be up your way in June. Hopefully we can see you this time. Congrats on the new place.