Monday, September 04, 2006

Hold My Calls

I know I haven't been around and I apologize.
To be honest, I'm having a dry spell.
I am also currently attempting to finish a novel I purchased in July and had to wait until I was done with all my studying and the other novel that I was already into.
My new class starts on Monday (tomorrow - eek!) and I'm barely half-way through this book but I have to finish it before I am forced to read a lame textbook all about Liability.

And football started so I'm on my own avec les enfants as Adam is preoccupied.
I am, however, excited about my very first NFL game next Sunday. I will be going with the Falcon's #1 Fan, her man the Cardinals fan and my live-in KC fan. I don't care that out of my group I'll be the only one cheering on the Seahawks - I'll have an entire stadium backing me up. I plan on drinking like a rowdy College freshman and perhaps (depending on how the game goes) acting like one too.
Please be patient with me - more to come.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Finally something new to read! I was starting to give up on you!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a blast on Sunday, if I were there I would be cheering on the Seahawks too.

Gingers Mom said...

Go have a good time. Drink lots of beer, scratch yourself and yell the word "Fuc*" alot. Oh, and buy some cotton candy for me.

Mz.Elle said...

Aww have fun!

Anonymous said...

Johnny'll be cheering on the 'Hawks as well. I'll be watching the out of town scoreboard. This is going to be so fun!

What's For Dinner? said...

Kristin likes it when we Canadians say f*ck. She can't seem to get enough of it. Finish your book and enjoy your life, it is so short!

Gingers Mom said...

I'm tired of being patient. Where the fu*k are you?

Anonymous said...

Ditto!

Anonymous said...

I KNOW that you're back... no more excuses.

Anonymous said...

Hellooooooo??? Is the earth really flat??? Did you wander too close to the edge and fall off??? Keeeeelllllyyyyy wheeeeeerrre aaaaaaarrre yooooouuuuuu????

Anonymous said...

Help! I'm getting so bored I'm actually considering starting my own blog and the only person that would entertain is me! You have to come back!

cinnalily said...

Now look what you made me do!
Sarcasm is my Favorite Language