Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Supahstar!

Our beloved Munson, Prima Ballerina style:


The whole class of 2-3 year olds surprised us all by behaving very well the whole time backstage and in the dressing room and then FLOORED us by behaving just as well on-stage. No mishaps, no tears, one girl fell but I think it was because she was giggling so hard. It was a hoot! And so darn cute...I must say.

And now, little Munson wants to wear make-up every day (especially lipstick!) and has asked me twice today when she dances again. I just tell her when she starts pre-school. ~sigh~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute. Isn't sad when they decide to grow up. I just had Virginia's kindergarten grad today. So sad! I'm glad Olivia had no problems going on stage, she rocks!

Anonymous said...

That was pretty funny. It took forever for them to come out, but it was worth it when they did! Thanks for sharing the photos. I only took that one of her before the show.

Gingers Mom said...

I so wish I could have been there. Adorable. I just want to eat em all like cupcakes...

Miss Kelly said...

Yes, there were a few "special" dances that we had to sit through before Olivia's.

Miss Kelly said...

Yes, there were a few "special" dances that we had to sit through before Olivia's.